1. Do not do any techniques from other other martial arts during training. You are to do the techniques as taught in the training. This is basic respect for the art and the Sifu. Unsupervised techniques may also lead to serious injuries.
2. Respect your training partner and do not hurt your partner intentionally.
3. Do speak softly if you have to when a class is in session so as not to interfere with a fellow students’ training. Under no
circumstances are you to interrupt an instructor while he is training a class.
4. Do bow to the Sifu before and after class and address the teacher as Sifu during class.
5. Do not teach what you have learned to anyone else, including within the school without Sifu or Si-Suk’s express permission,
as bad habits in technique are easy to learn but a lot harder to unlearn.
6. Do show respect for Sifu and senior students
7. Do not sit down or rest on the floor of the training ground unless granted permission
8. Do wear clean and proper uniforms for training.
9. Do not horseplay or talk loudly in the kwoon. If you wish to chit-chat or are not willing to do a particular exercise, please leave the floor so as not to distract others or short change your partners out of training time. Stay focused and disciplined.
10. You are an ambassador and representative of of tai chi and wherever you go, so maintain a respectable
image wherever you go. Practice with a confident, not boastful attitude.